Sunday, December 1, 2013

Angels From My 2008 Topps Set Blog

Got a nice trade package from My 2008 Topps Set Blog that had 2 stuffed teams bags full of Angels.
I picked a sampling of cards to show off.

First off is 4 Tim Salmon cards I didn't yet have.

2001 Leaf Limited, 1995 Bowmans Best
1996 Pinnacle Aficionado (hideous), 1999 Topps
Chrome just does not scan well for me.


1986 Donruss Highlights Wally Joyner.
I prefer the Highlights yellow to the base set blue cards.
Maybe because I've seen so few of these.


A Nolan Ryan I didn't know was out there.
This is card #930 from 1993 Conlon Collection.
And holy cow, I didn't know this set was so large!


Nice selection of vintage Angels...


And an even nicer 1965 Topps of Vic Power.

Thanks Topps08 for the great cards.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome. I'm glad I was able to find some stuff you didn't have.

    ReplyDelete