Thursday, December 19, 2013

Listia Is Still My Friend

1994 Mothers Salmon and Piazza ROY cards numbers 1, 2 and 4.
These 3 cards complete this set for me.
Piazza is close to getting into the Hall, Salmon not so much.
Both have had great careers.
Salmon had terrific numbers for the Angels franchise, but not enough to ever make it into the Hall.


1962 Topps Eli Grba and Lee Stange.
I needed Grba for the team set, still several cards away from completing it.
Lee Stange was part of the lot.
I looked him up and he signs through the mail, so this one will probably be heading out to him soon.


2013 Pinnacle Looking Back LB3 Mike Trout
the theme of this card is to look back into a players life for some interesting facts about him.
This card looks way back to Mikes senior year in high school...like 4 whole years ago.


2011 Playoff Contenders CJ Cron RT25.
The next big bat for the Angels?


1975, 1976, 1977 Topps, 1993 Upper Deck.
These are a few of the more interesting cards from two 9-card lots of Angels.
The '75 Tanana is in a little better shape than the one I have now.


1974 Kelloggs.
A rather disturbed 1974 Kelloggs, but a hole filler non-the-less.
Got it for like a dollar-fifty on ebay.
I'll replace this one at some point I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment