Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Junk Mall Junk Wax Wednesday

 Ripping a random pack of junk wax from the Local Junk Mall (LJM).

Hard to believe this was once considered "Premium Quality".
Twelve cards per pack, with the chance of pulling a foil-stamped Heritage Series card.

What I like about this pack:
Black and white player action photos are good.

What I don't like about this pack:
Portraits are a little too dark, and I'm not a big fan of players in their street clothes.

Favorite(s) From The Pack:
          

 "Tanana and Ryan and two days of cryin."
Rare occurrence when you (or this Angels fan) pull a Ryan and Tanana from the same pack!



4 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard that Tanana and Ryan rhyme before. I like it! It helps I really like both those guys, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote has to be some sort of inspiration from the Braves, "Spahn and Sain and pray for rain."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad pack for Giants. The Greg Harris may be my favorite card here though since he's posing as a lefty while the action photo shows him throwing righthanded and anything to remember the first "amphibious" pitcher in the majors is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete