Tuesday, February 14, 2023

TCDB Completed Transaction #2

I can get used to this.

Received a TCDB trade envelope today from jbozovsky.

Witt is the last card needed to complete my 1983 Topps base set. Still working on the Traded set.

Jeff included a bunch of extras that weren't a part of the trade. That's always a nice surprise.

Love it when I get mail with old stamps. A long time ago, when I first started into TTM autographs, and then when I started trading cards, I used my old stamp collection for postage. Saved me a ton of money. So now I really appreciate it when someone uses old postage to send me something.


4 comments:

  1. I'm on TCDB trade No. 2 as well. Surprised by how quickly they've come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I found you there and have a TON of hits to your wantlists - get some more stuff in your "for trade" section and hopefully we'll find some matches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm at 303 completed trades since I started this past summer. I've hung onto some envelopes that had stamps from other countries on them. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, if anything, but I feel weird about tossing them. I also have a bunch of matches to your want list.

    ReplyDelete