Wednesday, February 1, 2023

POISON Package Pt 2

This is the third day of the ice storm and there are signs it's starting to thaw but will probably re-freeze overnight. We'll all be home again tomorrow. It's not that thick, less than an inch, but still not drivable, especially since we drive compact cars and not 4WD. I'm good with that. We didn't see the mail truck yesterday, or again today, whatever happened to "Neither snow, nor rain.... "?

Angels Cards

Forty-Two Angels cards, from a wide range of years.

I picked out a few highlights:
2004 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century #2, 197/750.
Shiney, with a nice number.


2003 Donruss Diamond Kings #4.
Because I love these cards.


1992 Classic II #T4.
What I love is the image of the team uniform on the card backs.
Might make an interesting side collection to get one card from each team.

Get ready for Pt 3....


5 comments:

  1. Glad it's not thick ice. When power lines go down that's when I want to move to the equator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does it seem like TX is never prepared for ice storms? Up here (MN) we're staring at -20 this week, but we get a "warm up" next week (above freezing temps).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're staying home. I don't mess with ice. That stuff is scary.

    P.S. I'm with you on that team uniform on the back. I like it.

    ReplyDelete