Saturday, May 27, 2023

Recent Thank You Cards

Such a great community this is when all you have do is comment to get some free cards as a thank you. Not that I only commented FOR the free cards, I try to comment as often as I can, many times though I just don't have anything to say.

The Diamond King wanted some feedback on a Card Collection Tool he had developed. I offered a couple thoughts/ideas which then won me the chance to pick out 6 cards from a bunch he offered up.

I was a little late to the picking party but fortunately these Trouts were still available.
Some really nice stuff, that Lasting Legacies - Gold Mint is especially sweet.

The Collector recently held a 600th post celebration, with a quiz about his collecting habits, which was pretty cool. I only got 3 out 6 (and one of those was a gimme) which is a 50% meaning I technically failed. But I still got some free stuff!

1991 Action Packed Rookie/Update #53

Another Trout Stars of the MLB but that's fine by me!

Thanks for the prizes guys, keep up the great blogging.


5 comments:

  1. It figures that you just got the one Trout I had to offer :/

    Hope you can use the Vaughn at least. Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it's fun when bloggers do this. I try not to be a prize-hound and comment as often as I can, but free cards are free cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the cards made it, and thanks again for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael Tucker looks more like a math teacher than ball player on that Front Row card.

    ReplyDelete