Saturday, May 6, 2023

TCDB Transactions #47 Nroberts0222, #48 bbcards56, and #49 jsteved

 A first, and two repeat trades has me almost to fifty trades already on TCDB.

TCDB #47 Nroberts0222

They're called Micro for a reason. Yikes!
Two for the checklist collection and one for the #444 collection.



TCDB #48 bbcards
This is my second trade with them.
I'll be playing catch-up with recent Angels cards for a while, I think.



TCDB #49 jsteved
Another repeat trade partner.
1999 Bowman Late Bloomers #LB6

A good mix of stuff including more of those recent Angels, like I said.




3 comments:

  1. The Edmonds is a sharp card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Edmonds. I need to get on TCDB, I feel like I am missing out. I set up on account awhile ago, but need to put some cards in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late Bloomers has 90's written all over it!

    ReplyDelete