Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Junk Mall Junk Wax Wednesday

 Ripping a random pack of junk wax from the local junk mall.

Thought I'd rip another one of these since it's Stanley Cup time.
Pack of four cards plus a checklist card with the chance to pull a Game Jersey, Signature Collection autograph, The Great Career, or a The Rookie Year parallel.

Base Cards

The Rookie Year parallel cards

Checklist.

I'm not a hockey collector, except for a Theo Fleury PC, but I'm so intrigued by these I might go back a get a few more packs.


2 comments:

  1. 4-card packs and 2 are parallels? Yikes. That's a sign for set-collector to stay far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked UD Retro cards... and I absolutely love restaurant issues... but the 2 base and 2 parallels per pack are silly.

    ReplyDelete