Saturday, May 13, 2023

TCDB Transactions #55 MichiganFan9, #56 Fr13rmz, and #57 Drdirt

The theme of these recent trades is mostly Angels from the last few years. Although I did receive an early 90's Patriots card.

TCDB #55 MichiganFan9

1992 Action Packed Rookie/Update #21

I try to steer away from single card trades because postage is getting to be a bit much, especially when I can get up to 12 cards in a single stamped PWE. More bang for the buck. But I liked this card and wanted it.

TCDB #56 Fr13rmz

2021 Donruss - Holo Purple #233

Anthony Rendon and Jo Addell are showing up more and more in trades.



TCDB #57 Drdirt

2022 Panini Mosaic - BANG! Green Mosaic #BG-13

2023 Topps Big League design is nice this year, looks less like a kids card to me.








2 comments:

  1. I got sent a lot of 1-for-1 offers when I was trying to reach 600 trades. Even if the card isn't worth as much as a stamp I've taken/offered a few, especially if it's something you don't see often - like Action Packed update commons from the early '90s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I'm just seeing it for the first time, that BANG! is the first Mosaic insert that I've ever actually liked.

    ReplyDelete