Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Junk Mall Junk Wax Wednesday

 Ripping a random pack of junk wax from the local junk mall.

This is a Two for Tuesday...on Wednesday!

1992 Pacific Football Series I
Pack of 14 with a chance to pull a Steve Largent Legends of the Game, Steve Largent Autographed card, or a Pacific Picks the Pros Gold Foil card.

Even though they're early 90's "Super High Gloss" cards, they didn't stick together. It's a miracle!
Not a bad set, nice design, but nothing interesting for me in this pack.

PACK 2
Meh.


6 comments:

  1. That vertical name option is disorienting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design of these cards isn't all that different from '91. I might have a bunch of these somewhere if you're working on the set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's probably not a popular opinion, but I like this set, and mostly because of it's design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bigger fan of Pacific now than I was back in the 90's. Most of that has to do with their fantastic photography.

    P.S. Thanks for mentioning Largent. Wasn't familiar with his autograph from this product. Went over to eBay and picked one up for less than a blaster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the design is cool. I've accumulated some of these, but none via pack.

    ReplyDelete