Sunday, April 30, 2023

TCDB Completed Transactions #43 propmaker and #44 jsteved

 TCDB #43 propmaker

Pretty straight up trade: twelve 2008 Upper Deck for twelve 1989 Upper Deck.
I like those kinds of trades.
1989 Upper Deck has easily become my second favorite Upper Deck design behind the 1991 design.



TCDB #44 jsteved

I've only been trading on TCDB for about 2 1/2 months now, but this is the longest I've had to wait for a return - 30 days! I was getting a little anxious there for a bit, but he reassured me it was coming.
Wow! Gold Hot Box, Gold Medallion, Electric Diamond, and Gold Winners!

Those 2019 Topps - 2018 Topps Now Review is a set I'm collecting. There are 2 Ohtani and 2 Trouts in it meaning I also need those for the Angels team set as well.

That's 13 of the 17 cards in the Angels team set (numbered A-1 to A-17).
A pretty nice start!




2 comments:

  1. I guess it's because I hadn't seen most of them for a long time, but I had forgotten how many neat photos were used for that inaugural UD set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy the cards (JSTEVED). I had an envelope take 3 months to get to someone recently. It's crazy how varied the shipping durations can be.

    ReplyDelete