Sunday, April 16, 2023

TCDB Transactions #29 codence98, #30 bbcards56, and #31 49ants

Seems the more I add tradeable cards to the database, the more trade offers come my way. These trades cover a range of items from my wantlist.

TCDB #29 codence97


Picked up another copy of one of my all-time favorite Angels cards.

1987 Fleer Classic Miniatures
When miniatures were a lot cooler.

I can't ever look at a 1991 Fleer now without thinking of Gavin's Solar Powered versions and how it might look.


TCDB #30 bbcards56
Got all these for a 2005 Upper Deck Derek Jeter card. I don't need to be hanging on to any Jeter cards.


TCDB #31 49ants
A couple more little guys.
The '89 score Magic Motion mentions Ryans strikeout record while with the Angels. There's another Angels card in this set mentioning something about Fred Lynn.





2 comments:

  1. The first thing I’m going to do when I start trading on TCDB is to get rid of my Jeters and Yankee$ cards. Glad you were able to turn some trash into something you could use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 49ants was one of the few people on there that I actually enjoyed trading with.

    ReplyDelete