Friday, June 30, 2023

TCDB Milestone - 100 Trades Received

The first envelope of cards I received in the mail trough a TCDB trade was on February 13th this year, from Bo Rosny (and he was almost (#98) my 100th). A little over four months and I've just received my 100th trade.

Now technically this 100th isn't my 100th "completed" transaction according to TCDB, it is however my 100th received in the mail, because, when I get an envelope in the mail, I immediately number it and blog about it. I don't wait for the other partner to get theirs and close out the deal.

TCDB #100 cards520

This is my second trade with John.

Nothing too fancy, but some good stuff I needed.

I am a checklist collector, and recently I've been adding my checklist needs in the database.

1987 Donruss - Factory Set Version
You can tell it's the factory set because when you flip the card over from your left hand to your right, the back is upside down.
Cool huh?

To show John my appreciation, I sent him a couple cards off his wantlist.




6 comments: