Friday, June 23, 2023

TCDB Transactions #91 borosny, #92 CardFlipper1974, and #93 frankgifford

Closing in on 100 trades already on TCDB. Let's see some recent returns.

TCDB #91 borosny

Third trade in a little over a week, and the fourth on the way I think?

It started when I claimed these dupes Bo offered up in a blog post.

And ended as a TCDB trade which included more 1989 Upper Deck.



TCDB #92 CardFlipper1974





TCDB #93 frankgifford
That's twenty-three 1989 Upper Deck traded for about the same amount of 1988 Pacific Eight Men Out dupes I had.

Including this Jose Canseco Black Eagle Logo variation and
Herm "Wlnningham" error card.










3 comments:

  1. That Rudi stamp is cool. If and when I finish my 71 OPC A's team set... maybe I'll start working on the A's 74T Stamps set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not surprisingly, the Joe Rudi stamp is tops for me. The last UD cards are neat too, if only because I had never seen either before.

    ReplyDelete