Sunday, June 25, 2023

TCDB Transactions #94 FiresNBeers, #95 Thunderfoot, and #96 Jtennyson99

I'm trying, I really am trying to get my TCDB In Progress trades down to under 5, but I keep getting proposals that I just can't resist, like these few recent returns.

TCDB #94 FiresNBeers

2000 Pacific Paramount
Always liked this design, but the "upside down home plate" under the team logo always messes with my head.

1994 Topps Gold #397 Tim Salmon

1974 Topps #444 for the collection.

Fleury on the Avalanche?
Yep. Fifteen games in the 1998-99 season.

All the above cards were proposed to me for just two 1990 Donruss Robin Yount variations.
Super generous.

And these Abbotts and Salmon were all extra throw-ins.
Super-duper generous.



TCDB #95 Thunderfoot

1992 Stadium Club is the "F" variation.

1992 Classic #95
What a horrible Todd Collins card, totally blurry photo. 
What's pathetic is that someone signed off on this, "Yep looks good. Print it!"



TCDB #96 Jtennyson99

1993 Pacific Texas Express - Prisms

Even the backs of these are awesome.





2 comments:

  1. Early Pacific Prisms were so cool. Heck, they still look better than a lot of the stuff that's being put out these days.

    ReplyDelete